To remove text or a sticker, drag and drop it on at the bottom of the screen.
When you're ready to share, tap Your Story in the bottom left. Was this information helpful? Permalink Related articles.
- Your Story is God’s Story: Creating Your Testimony.
- Mention another creator in your story?
- How to Access Your Stories Insights?!
- How to Talk to an Autistic Child.
- Die US-Präsidentschaftswahl von Ronald Reagan 1980 im Spiegel ausgewählter Schweizer Zeitungen (German Edition).
- The Insomniac.
Related articles. How do I share a photo or video from my story to feed?
What are some tips for uploading, recording and editing my Instagram story? More Info. Privacy Preferences I Agree.
- Treading Water.
- Killing Time.
- Guns for Whack Jobs!
- Department of Temporal Adjustment.
- Share Your Story Collection - ADAO - Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization?
- #2717 PINEAPPLE FROSTING BEDSPREAD VINTAGE CROCHET PATTERN;
- How the Instagram Stories Algorithm Works!
- How to Tell Your Story without Boring Your Audience to Tears?
- Gods Strategy in Human History: Volume 1 - Gods Path to Victory!
- Vibrated at the Show (public S&M lifestyle).
- More to Your Story - Discover Your Place in God's Plan - Study Gateway.
- The creation of Being or genesis of rationality about things;
- Criminal Procedure Stories: An In-Depth Look at Leading Criminal Procedure Cases (Law Stories)!
- La Gerusalemme Liberata (Evergreen) (Italian Edition).
More to Your Story
Open toolbar. Be valuable by being visible.
Her dry humor and commentary on day-to-day life as a mom and business owner have generated loyal fans and brand advocates. Instagram users have mercilessly short attention spans and unbelievably fast thumbs.
You need to plan your Stories content to hold as many viewers as possible through to the end of the post. Lead with your strongest image or video clip in the first story frame. The payoff at the end is a glowing testimonial for Wern. However, if you want immediate and optimal engagement, post your story when your followers are most likely to be online. This data gives a useful starting point but trial and error can be equally important for establishing your best posting times.
Perhaps your audience is often online in the evening but is most engaged in the morning. The engagement rate for brands now sits at around 0.
So now more than ever, you need to focus on what makes great, compelling Instagram story content for your followers. Then it will rank better within the algorithm and appear closer to the front of the Stories feed. The result? Better organic reach and engagement for your business. Get this free report and never miss another great article from Social Media Examiner. Skip to primary navigation Skip to main content Skip to primary sidebar Skip to footer Share. Discover the best social media marketing strategies from the world's top experts!